I20 Magna Diesel: A Good Buy

By for Hyundai Elite i20 from Pune 2011-08-03 17:00:10.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Space is too good

Cons : Pick up very bad

Look and Style : The i20 has good looks, the exterior is very much attractive and interior, I find superior in its Class. Only my question to Hyundai why they are not providing fog lamps to each and every model?

Comfort: I found comfort far better than the Swift, Figo even Fabia. Leg space and boot space is pretty good. And the driver's seat is awesome. I drove 850 km continuously without back pain, leg pain and knee pain.

Pickup : In the city, it really irritates.

Mileage: With AC I have got 19-20 km\ltr and non-AC I have got 22.5 km\ltr. Driving carefully brings always a good milage!

Best Features : I like the music system it really does not irritate the ear.

Needs to improve: Pick up and please provide fog lamps (must).

Overall Experience: Overall I am satisfied with my car. I have driven it through bad roads like village roads and even on the highways.

• vishal88866@yahoo.com |14 Aug,2011 05:39:54 PM

very good car

• Ajit |27 Aug,2011 11:15:58 AM

I got i20 diesel asta in Dec. 2011. Initially I was getting average of 18-19 Km per lit. I was expecting that after 2nd servicing(10000 KM )average of the car will improve. But to my surprise it has gone down to 15 Km per lit. I have lodged complain to my dealer & and Customer Care ( HYUNDAI )but there is no responce even after follow up. Pl. be careful about afer sales Sevvuce if you go for HYUNDAI.