Dump your confusion, Just Buy It.

I recently moved to Ahmedabad and I was on the way to buy the first car of my career. So I was quite confused keeping other new rival launches in my mind like Swift, Baleno, ford hatchbacks, TATA, etc. as compared with I20. What I simply did is I took test drives of each and every car keeping safety looks and presence on the ground in my mind. And when the confusion was getting over my head I simply went for i20 Diesel 1.4. This car is as amazing as a beast under wheels. The premium looks of interiors and comfortability level is mind-blowing, I really like the infotainment system as it solves a lot of problems as well. After 9 months of driving my i20 I would like to tell you that if you're not price driven and you are looking for a satisfying service and looking to buy a car in the budget of 8-9 lacks, you must buy i20. Mark my words, you will not regret.

Ashish Tyagi

• LATEST
  • MOST HELPFUL
  • VERIFIED
  • Good car

Hyundai i20 is nice in the look. The average for this car is also good. Good features and comfort getting in this car.

P
    Panchal rutik
    On: Jun 18, 2019 | 11 Views
  • Best Car

I am buying a Hyundai i20 without going showroom visits, I know all the specification about this car. Great car in this range.

R
    Rakesh Kumar
    On: Jun 18, 2019 | 10 Views
  • Most beautiful car

Wonderful car and the great experience. Hyundai has done a great job and this is a fantastic family car.

P
    Pulagam Naidu
    On: Jun 18, 2019 | 12 Views
  • Amazing car

Awesome car, I have purchased last month, the engine works well. Amazing car machine to drive with.

R
    Rutuja
    On: Jun 17, 2019 | 12 Views
  • An awesome car

Hyundai i20 is totally comfortable car while driving and also very safe. I really love it.

Arjun Dileep
    On: Jun 17, 2019 | 10 Views
  • A Fantastic Car

This is a fantastic car in this segment. The gear system is amazing. The handling is very smooth. The features are great.

AT PUNJABI
    On: Jun 17, 2019 | 13 Views
  • Best premium hatchback

Hyundai i20 is the best premium hatchback. It feels Luxurious with all features and comfort. The diesel engine is must go for!

S
    Shivam Kamdi
    On: Jun 16, 2019 | 14 Views
  • Nice purchase

Awesome in terms of smoothness and safety. The engine should be tuned from a mileage perspective.

V