Very Good Car for Beginners

By for Hyundai Grand i10 2016-2017 2017-01-06 11:47:47.0
  • Appearance

Hello all, I have purchased this car after 2 years of researching. This is very good car compare other car in this price segment, my car cost me around 5.5 lacs (Grandi10 Sportz). If you buy celerio which is around 50k cheaper than grand i10, you will not have more engine capacity, comfort and features. If you buy i20 which is around 70k costlier than grand i10, you will pay more bucks for same comfort and features. Grandi10 is very good city car and on highways as well. I am really very happy with service from hyundai. I have very good customer experience with hyundai rather than Maruti. I got arounfd 16 km/pl mileage in first 2 months. Now, I have around 17-17.5 km/pl mileage on highways.In city, initially, it was around 12-13 km/pl. Now, after 2 months, it is around 13-14 km/pl. I would suggest you to go for this car and enjoy. I would like to recommend Grand i10. Go for it. Please find below pros and cons of this car. Pros: - Looks - Comfort - Features - Service Cons: - Mileage (Compare with Celerio)