Rating of Hyundai Grand i10 2016-2017

s
sanchay
for Asta Option
On: Aug 08, 2016 | 771 Views

Somehow I managed to get the test drive for Hyundai Grand i10.

The car I drove was the top model and it pretty much impressed me. Here I am comparing it with TATA TIAGO, I know it's not a fair comparison but if someone has low budget can surely consider the Tata Tiago.

But it's worth to mention here that the features and drive quality provided by the Hyundai is great.

The moment you pushed the Start/Stop button you will be amazed that it doesn't have sound in the cabin, which gives you the better experience and the integrated music system provided by the company is also amazing and supports almost all the functionalities which you will need during driving with steering controls which also became it easy to handle or drive.

Hyundai Grand I10 comes with the rear seat AC Vent which improves the cooling in the car and back seat passenger can't complain about it.

Yes, there is one more power outlet for the rear seat car passenger for mobile and laptop charging.

It has 4 cylinder engine which comes with 16 valves and able to boost great power means you won't feel leggy at any point of time.

Other Grand i10 2016-2017 Reviews