Grand i10- A Class Apart
One year ago, I purchased the Hyundai Grand i10 after much thought and pursual from my friends who own Maruti and Hyundai brand . Since then I am driving it locally as well as on highways. I have visited almost the whole Punjab and Some parts of Himachal Pradesh also. The vehicle has never disappointed me. My friends said the comfort which you get from Hyundai is unparallel though I can't say that as I have not driven many other vehicles, but for me, this seems to be true.
The reasons for going for Grand i 10 is
1) Looks very different from popular Maruti Swift.
2) Beautiful and sporty looks.
3) Having more than required features eg. Steering mounted controls and Bluetooth.
4) No vibration /noise of Engine inside the cabin. Sometimes you require to check if the engine is running or not.
5) Luxurious and spacious cabinet.
6) Rear AC vent and 1 GB memory in music system. (no need to carry Pen Drive).
7) The brakes are very strong ( As I don't have ABS).
8) Approximate mileage is of 17 Kmpl ( on highways).
9) A very good overall package.
Some cons are also there
1. The absence of Airbags and ABS (Available in Asta optional only).
2. No Alloy wheels.
3. No rear camera.
4. The absence of Start Stop Button ( available in Asta model Only).
The seats are very well cushioned. The gear shift is very smooth. The body roll is quite less on tough terrains. Boot space is sufficient to carry the load of a family of four. You will not feel tired after a long journey.
But if you consider it as a good substitute for Elite I 20, I will not recommend that as the Elite i20 is Premium vehicle in B2 Hatchback segment which has a direct competition with Maruti Baleno. Grand i10 is a good competitor for VW Polo, Maruti Swift, Nissan Micra , Renault Pulse ,Toyota Liva and New Honda Jazz. Considering the overall cost, presence of dealership network in the country and customer friendliness, Hyundai has no rival for Grand i10. Also, the maintenance cost is very less of Grand i10 in comparison with others.
If you have a family of four, living in a city, commute daily and move to different places in the country and consider a Pocket-Friendly budget, love features and aesthetics than the Hyundai Grand i10 car is for you.
- 6 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other Grand i10 2016-2017 Reviews
Look and Style: In the looks sections, it is simply fab. The way headlamps flow down with the curves of the car.... ...Read More
- 68 Likes
- 16 Dislikes