Compact & luxury car in India.

By for Hyundai Grand i10 2016-2017 2017-01-22 15:17:37.0
  • Appearance

Hi this is Siva K R, I am using this Hyundai grand i10 CRdi Asta from November 2013 to till now. I will share my experience & what do feel about my car, with you all today. Exterior: Look is very good styling head lamps, Chromo, design & the body colors they offering is very very cool & attractive. Fold able rear view mirrors helps to move in very small roads with traffic. Electric adjustable rear view mirror helps to do reverse & turn my car back in small to without any effort or help of any one, even for learner also it is very easy to handle this car in small roads. Parking sensors help to park the car very easy in tight parking also. Rear viper will give you clear vision of vehicles coming on back in rain. Alloy wheels design is very stylish & diamond cut alloy wheels give you more attraction for this car. Interior: Dash board design is very good. audio system, connectivity & sound is very good. Space is very good you can keep four 1 liter bottles in door bottle holders & you can keep two pep bottles near to gear shift, & you can keep you phones, wallets etc. safely in space near to gear shift. Boot space 256 liters is very good in class when compared with other cars of this segment. From out side it looks like a small car but you can carry more things than some big cars of this hatch back model. Comfort: Front & rear defoggers helps to give clear vision of glass in winter season. Seat cushion is very good, comfort & relax. View from front & rear windows give you a clear vision, the height of the windows is very comfortable & give maximum view of the outside. Rear head rests are provided to take rest. comfortable. A/C is very good, in hot summer time car becomes very hot, but with this front & rear A/C vents to cool down the car very fast in few minutes only. So the rear passengers will also fell comfortable in few minutes. When travelling in rough, improper roads you don't feel any vibrations inside the car & you will not feel any tiredness in your body after returning from the whole day holiday trip or any other else, you just enjoy it. Its push start button option makes me fell like i am using a luxury car. Performance & mileage: Engine is very smooth & refined you don't feel much sound & vibration when you are inside the car. Pickup is excellent & the top speed I reached is 145 km/hr, even though I did not feel any vibrations from inside the car. When I am driving on up Hill / Ghat roads I did not feel any tough to go on such roads with this car. It goes very smooth & easy in any type of road. With A/C on & in up hill / ghat roads I use get mileage of 18 km/ltr to 20 km/ltr, this is best in class mileage. Handling: Steering is very light & give well grip for hands. Clutch is also very light, so I don't feel hesitating to drive in traffic also. Good braking system, good stability of the vehicle in corners, turnings, speed breakers & bumps. It is very smooth. Gear shifting is also smooth. Safety: Steering mounted controls like phone call helps to answer/ make a call very comfortably while driving or in traffic without taking off hands from steering & gear shift knob. And audio controls on steering mounted helps change songs or volume control without taking off hands from steering. When I lock my car the fold able rear view mirror close & when I unlock my car the fold able rear view mirror will open, this makes me feel like I am using a luxury car. Negative: Car speed auto lock is not available in this car. Verdict: It is a stylish, compact, spacious & luxury car & value for the money. The one who use this car will become huge fan of this car. It is the best car, if you want to buy this car don't think just own it. I feel like I am a racer when I drive this fast on highway. I feel like I am very special & VIP when I go to shopping or hotels with this car. I learn perfect driving & I became expert in driving skills from this car only. It is my teacher & my friend to me.