Best family car (Hatchback)
Hyundai Grand i10....Best family car in hatch back segment, in terms of...
1) Comfort and the suspension of this car is quite good.
2) Comfortable ride quality and predictable handling. No bumpiness
3) Fuel-efficient. (At the end of the day, mileage matters for aam aadmi)
4) Well-contoured front seats offer good support.
5) Integrated neck restraints, USB, AUX & 12v power socket have an ideal location. You can park your smartphone right below.
6) Best part is the boot space...256 liter boot (50 liters bigger than that of the Swift).
7) MID makes suggestions on gear upshifts & downshifts.
8) The steering is vibration-free.
9) Headroom is generous.
10) Quality of interiors and exteriors are both looking top notch. I feel a good option for those looking at Ritz
11) Good after sales service and network
12) Better Interiors with modern touch.
13) Delivery of a car should not exceed more than a month.
14) 4 parking sensors which are very useful while taking reverse, alerts you with single beep sound and then when car is very near to object a continuous beep in cabin will make you to change your decision.
- 11 Likes
- 0 Dislikes