Good daily commute car
Nice car for daily commute. I have driven this car for four years now and I am completely satisfied with the vehicle. I even made long trips as well by this car (Noida to Allahabad) twice in one stretch. Drove around 700 Kms in close to 10 hours. The car had no issue. Even in long runs the car seems to be comfortable. However, when there are all five passengers in the car, the car seems to be underpowered. Also, the other down side is there is less boot space in the car. So, if you are planning for long weekend trips you might run out of boot space for your luggage. Overall, it's a good car at the price offered with.
- 1 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other EON Reviews
Look and Style of the Car is really good. I just completed 40000 Kms and comfort of the car is also very good. The pickup is good without A/C. We can feel the performan...
I have been using Hyundai eon car since 2012.Performance wise it is best in its class. interior luxury is excellent. I moved around 35000kms nd serviced it on regular ba...
Some say Eon is the best drive for a city and within city limits and I totally agree with it but just adding a move that I have driven my EON for constant 400 kms at 95km...
It's more than 3 years when I purchased this car. This was in my budget that is why I go for it. I was going to purchase Maruti 800 but want something different from ...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
This January Drive Home your favorite Hyun...