Pros : Compact size, A/C, Pick up, Appearance
Cons : Mileage
I have been driving the Eon for the last two and a half years and I am a happy customer who made a good buying choice.
1. It stands out when it comes to looks and is the best among its segment. Brio and Datsun Go look good from the outside, however, in my opinion, the interiors are not very good. Eon, on the other hand, looks good both ways. They also have this depressed cavity on the dashboard, over the glove compartment - this place is very convenient to keep mobiles and other stuff - very thoughtful.
2. A compact car, that navigates well in traffic, easy to take a turn and comfortable to park in tight spots. If an auto is able to navigate within traffic, then so can an Eon (well 90% times).
3. Being a small car, the A/c is really very strong
4. Being light, the pickup is easy and quick!
5. While the compact size is its USP, it comes with its own set of cons - if you have someone sitting next to the driver?s seat, then sometimes gear shifting can be uncomfortable - the best way to deal with this is by pushing the seat (next to the driver) behind.
6. It's meant only for 4 people - and may be a kid - any more than that and your ride will be uncomfortable.
7. The leg space is a little cramped for the back seats, especially if the front seats are pushed behind. But 80% time, I am driving alone, so it does not matter much.
8. The ground clearance is really bad, and the car often gets scratched in a case of a high bump.
9. For the compact size, the boot space is decent - however, don't expect something huge. You can manage to fit in a lot if you remove the parcel tray or drop the back seat.
10. The only major concern with the vehicle is that it gives a very bumpy ride on bad roads, owing to its light weight. One needs to slow down to ensure a smooth ride.
11. And of course, mileage isn't that great.
Recommended for first-time buyers seeking value for money on a limited budget.
Great it's fantastic in consideration with the price and features...
Hi All,I have shared complete detail on Below Links. Very Useful Detai...
1. Looks Good 2. Interior Better than another small segment cars 3. ...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals