Eon Magna

By for Hyundai EON 2013-05-16 15:04:01.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style Is a gud looking car Not very Comfort comfortable for back passengers. Pickup-Very Bad especially when AC is on Mileage- Ver bad especially my car is giving 10 or 11. I am in Ahmedabad and is just not getting better after service in UP and Gujrat. Best Features-Looks. Needs to improve-Mileage, Training at service centers, Pickup.   Overall Experience-Average I will be shifting to another area soon

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this February
  • sakthi |25 May,2013 12:52:05 PM

Hey Guys Eon Is a Hyundai make da no chance for false statements fools iam having Eon Magna Plus it is very much attracted by every one in my streets after seeing my car four persons buyed eon in my street itself . no car in this type is luxury when compared to eon. you can drive eon at a speed of 120 km for more than 1300 kms no body pain so so so so so luxury like Innova. Eon Is a Small Innova. If Anybody Says That Eon Is Not Comfortable they are just fools. The Best Car In My Life Is Hyundai Eon . If U Drive Eon on road every head will turn at your car so nice car.

• SANDIP KUMAR MITRA |12 Jun,2013 06:54:04 PM

IS IT FUEL ECONOMY OR NOT. IT IS COMFORTABLE OR NOT. IT IS A SUCCESSFUL MODEL OR NOT. IT IS RESALE VALUE OR NOT. ITS SERVICE IS GOOD OR NOT.

• Prakash |20 Mar,2014 02:32:09 PM

Please help us to give your suggestion to buy the Eon Era+, now im in confusion after seen that bad reviews.