Value for Money Headturner
Look and Style - Turn every head when catch the road Comfort - Comfortable enough except some Ingress problem for elders but not much Pickup - Feels like a Rocket, Exhilarating Mileage - I have bought diesel manual and runs 2500 KMs. In city its delivering 14-15 KMPL Best Features - Pickup, Spacious Needs to improve - Features like Sunroof in this segment Overall Experience - Very happy after buying it, overall experience is very nice, Actually was confused between Cruze and Elantra but ultimately Elantra is a better option coz of better mileage, great pick-up, stability, looks and much more
- 36 Likes
- 6 Dislikes
Other Elantra 2015-2016 Reviews
I purchased my ELANTRA 15 days back from Hans hyundai in delhi. The car worked perfectly well for 15 days and post that one fine day the car broke down. The car was towe...
Look and Style: If you love Fluidic Design, it is best in Elantra than in Verna or Sonata. It has a fantastic front and side look. I love the way the rear looks as well...
Look and Style : Excellent, Superb Looking Airo dynamic design Comfort : Very Comfortable, Luxurious Interiors. Feels like you are seated in a 5 Star Hotel Suite...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020