Don't Buy Mobilio

By for Honda Mobilio 2015-02-24 13:33:28.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Nil

Cons : noise due to the seat joints, the service

I am talking about a brand new car. The noise due to the seat joints is very bad and irritating one. I had a problem in the middle row where I get noise due to the joints. The dealer provided me with a solution by putting a tape between the joints where I get a noise (creek sound). And they told Honda don't have a permanent solution for this. I just hate this kind of reply. I could have gone for the other low-cost brands where I can expect this kind of issues. But after paying much for Honda, I still get a low quantity product/solution. I never ever will buy Honda product in my lifetime.

Overall Experience: After using for 3 months, I decided not to go for Honda product in my lifetime.

• santosh |26 Feb,2015 11:56:01 PM

I was planing to book.

• Dr sharad patil |27 Feb,2015 01:31:55 PM

I am still comparing ertiga- mobolio. Still waiting reply from relative who r using ertiga

sachin |14 Mar,2015 11:00:40 PM

Go for honda. Maruti will take another 20 years to match the standards.

• vicky sachdeva |28 Feb,2015 02:11:08 AM

I think I have to buy ertiga.I am waiting for CNG variant in new model

• joil |01 Mar,2015 02:31:47 PM

very bad interior like a china toy

• joil |01 Mar,2015 02:33:09 PM

Cheap quality material used uncomfort to travel

• Giridhar |19 Mar,2015 02:05:25 AM

I'm highly impressed by Mobilio's out look & by it's specifications & fuel efficiency.I keep on an eye on Honda City Diesel version & had test drive too. Let me go & look in person this Mobilio & test drive too to come for a conclusion.

• kishor deb |14 May,2015 08:54:24 AM

yet to buy , may someone suggest

Faizan |09 Jun,2015 04:54:49 PM

I Have The Mobilio RS Variant Bought in Diwali .... No Complaints Till Now Except The Paint Quality ... Go for metallic colors dun buy tafeta white

• Param Hallen |23 Jul,2015 04:53:35 PM

That creek sound my friend is mostly from ungreased rear seat joints... Its a very small thing which can b got rid of.... But if u say this car is not worthy buy... Then u r very much mistaken.... The reliability that Honda & toyota gives, none other car brand gives.... i live in kullu manali & roads n weather here is soo tough to live in, but this car ,Mobilio, is very good. I get best mileage, which under powered Ertiga & bigger engine Innova doesnt gives. Power is same as innova but mileage is faar better. Looks much fresher than any other competetives.... Drivin Honda feels good. :)

senthil |11 Aug,2015 10:41:19 AM

• vikas |27 Jul,2015 11:36:47 PM

I am planning to buy, booked already, if this is the scenario, I will have to think again.

Abhinandan |11 Nov,2015 01:33:57 PM

Beautiful car those who go for ertiga can go for this honda s honda always go for it does who dnt no d value of honda ll talk non sense