Honda Brio is the car I m waiting for

By for Honda Brio from Faridabad 2011-09-26 17:36:33.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Honda quality and stunning looks

Cons : Might be the price

Look and Style Honda has always been my favourite Car maker. Although it is coming only in petrol version I am still keen to buy this family car for four of us. The first thing that attracts me is obviously the elegant look and the style of Honda hatchbacks. I feel it is distinctly different from its competitor Maruti Swift which has been my second choice. I found its dashboard quite appealing in the pictures. Brio seem to be smaller in size compared to Swift. Comfort I have done some research and found that Brio comes with comfortable seats and neck rests along with ample leg space which is a pre-requisite for a tall person like me. Pickup Equipped with powerful Honda Jazz engine, I think Brio will adorn high pick up and speedy acceleration. I love to pick up faster than neighbours!! Mileage Honda in its reports is claiming to offer 18.4 Kmpl of mileage with this new hatchback. I feel if they can make it, it will definitely be my buy. Best Features For me, the car's looks mainly the glass rear with lower back lights gives the true style statement. With Honda I have blind belief, that it will not disappoint me in terms of performance. Needs to improve Car has not launched yet, and I am already very impressed so cannot say much about the negative aspects. Overall Experience I don't have experience of Honda but what I have heard from friends and qualities that have made a mark over the years, I really think Honda is my preferred choice. Just waiting to know the exact price before I can finalise my car. Heard it will be in the range of 4.5 to 6 lakhs.