Extremely Comfortable

By for Honda BRV 2016-08-12 16:50:19.0
  • Appearance

I am planning to buy an SUV for my family and therefore I went to Honda dealership yesterday to test-drive the BR-V. The car has enormous length and was able to impress me in first look though it had to compromise on SUV character because of it. I would have liked it more if Honda had increased the height of the car and kept this length constant. Nevertheless, I got on to the driving seat to check the ride quality. I drove the petrol variant with automatic transmission so engine noise was not very loud. But at high speeds, this was not the case and it was quite audible. The acceleration was linear which was a plus and even braking was quite good. I took a sharp turn numerous times but the car did not disappoint me.

There Interior quality is good and the third row of seating gave me relief as sometimes we are more than five people to go out. Legroom is large in the second row and seats are comfortable. Not sure about the shoulder room, though. Even the shock absorber are great same as CRV which car is well known for its comfort.