Rating of Honda Amaze

m
manish
for E Option i-VTEC
On: Nov 16, 2016 | 45 Views

Its been 3 years when I purchased Amaze from Karnal, till date no problem faced in terms of service, performance and mileage. The Driving pleasure is great even its better than a new cars of other brands, recently driven Dzire of my friend but its not that much refined.

Following are Negatives and Positives:-

Negatives:-

1. Interiors are not beautiful, very basic.

2. No Bluetooth.

3. No Charging point.

4. Low initial pickup.

5. No discount.

Positives:-

1. Mileage. (20kmpl on highway)

2. Driving pleasure.

3. Service support.

4. Very low maintenance cost.

5. Very silent cabin.

6. Very big boot space.

7. Very big cabin.

Over all its a very good car, it has everything, Like Safety, mileage, low maintenance, good service back-up, where-as other cars which I have considered were not good in all fields like Dzire was cheaper in price but its very unsafe, when I read that it has got 0 star safety rating in crash test, immediately dropped the idea for Dzire. The salesman at Honda told me that the life of coolant is 2lac kms/ 10 years, Break oil and Clutch oil will last for 60000 kms/ 3years which was surprising to me when I asked this information from Maruti salesman he had no satisfactory answer, it seems that he don't want to give this information.

I had also shortlisted Hyundai xcent at that time but their petrol technology was not that good due to that Mileage was a problem. As per me one should consider following things before buying a car.

1. Safety.

2. Mileage.

3. Space.

4. Driving Pleasure.

5. Features

6. Resale Value

7. Maintenance Cost.

So if you are planning a small sedan, Honda Amaze is the best car available although it lacks on initial pickup but one can adjust on this. But one can not adjust for Safety of family, comfort and mileage.

Thanks Honda