Very Reliable Car
Very Reliable Car
Its been 3 years when I purchased Amaze from Karnal, till date no problem faced in terms of service, performance and mileage. The Driving pleasure is great even its better than a new cars of other brands, recently driven Dzire of my friend but its not that much refined. Following are Negatives and Positives:-Negatives:-1. Interiors are not beautiful, very basic.2. No Bluetooth.3. No Charging point.4. Low initial pickup.5. No discount.Positives:-1. Mileage. (20kmpl on highway)2. Driving pleasure.3. Service support.4. Very low maintenance cost.5. Very silent cabin.6. Very big boot space.7. Very big cabin.Over all its a very good car, it has everything, Like Safety, mileage, low maintenance, good service back-up, where-as other cars which I have considered were not good in all fields like Dzire was cheaper in price but its very unsafe, when I read that it has got 0 star safety rating in crash test, immediately dropped the idea for Dzire. The salesman at Honda told me that the life of coolant is 2lac kms/ 10 years, Break oil and Clutch oil will last for 60000 kms/ 3years which was surprising to me when I asked this information from Maruti salesman he had no satisfactory answer, it seems that he don't want to give this information. I had also shortlisted Hyundai xcent at that time but their petrol technology was not that good due to that Mileage was a problem. As per me one should consider following things before buying a car.1. Safety.2. Mileage.3. Space.4. Driving Pleasure.5. Features6. Resale Value7. Maintenance Cost.So if you are planning a small sedan, Honda Amaze is the best car available although it lacks on initial pickup but one can adjust on this. But one can not adjust for Safety of family, comfort and mileage.Thanks Honda
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (907)
- Mileage (271)
- Performance (125)
- Looks (273)
- Comfort (296)
- Engine (207)
- Interior (162)
- Power (140)
- More ...
I have Amaze AMT diesel 2019. Little noisy in the diesel model, the average is something that I have driven 20km/ltr but the main problem is in the dashboard irritating s...
Very bad car and body quality are very low. The car suspension is very poor suspension doing high noise on a rough road and very bad handling. I bought this car myself an...
Comfort in the nominal budget as the same as Verna. In city, mileage is 15 kmpl approx. Handling is good with a good turning radius. Ujjain city dealer Avantika Honda Ser...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*EMI: Rs. 16,60224.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,78,000*EMI: Rs. 19,02424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,98,000*EMI: Rs. 19,45121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,000*EMI: Rs. 20,04424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,58,000*EMI: Rs. 20,71021.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,58721.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,17,000*EMI: Rs. 13,30918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,88,000*EMI: Rs. 14,77818.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,48,000*EMI: Rs. 16,03618.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,78,000*EMI: Rs. 16,64418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,96,000*EMI: Rs. 17,03918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,38,000*EMI: Rs. 17,90318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,79,000*EMI: Rs. 18,74318.3 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Extended Warranty 4th & ...