An original customer review after 1-month ownership. I am in love with it. One word "Amazing". I have V-MT petrol. A perfect family car with sedan luxury. It's 1.2 litres of petrol engine is powerful and crispy. The car is fully loaded with modern features. First look at some good points: 1. Front look is advanced and better than the earlier version. Like a race car. It attracts deserved attention on the road. 2. Steering control is excellent. The way it takes turn or roundabout is like it knows where it goes. 3. Effective AC cooling. Even with low fan speed. 4. Stylish LED light in the front to enhance the looks. But it isn't that bright, so only for evening use. 5. Fog lamps are effective. 6. Great leg rooms both in front & rear. 7. Amazing cargo space of 420 litres. Practically fits loads of luggage. 8. Safety features like EBD, Airbags and ABS. 9. Large cabin space feels quite airy. 10. Bottle holders on each gate. 11. Seat Cushioning is quite good and comfortable. 12. Height adjustable driver seat. 13. Silent drive: With closed window glasses it feels so quiet and negligible external sound. 14. Easy highway drive, feels smooth. Few practical issues: 1. Stereo interface is old. Beats are audible but not for the audiophile. 2. The suspension is just okay, both rear & front. Sometimes they make noise. 3. Poor rear visibility in IVRM. It is a Sedan class so rear parking camera is a must. 4. The spare wheel is of size 14" and not alloy. 5. Loose Glovebox, it opens itself when driven on potholes. 6. No illumination on driver side gate for central locking and IRVM adjustment. Now talk about a few issues reported by people: I feel little adjustments can make your decision easier and better. No car is perfect especially if you are budget oriented. 1. Reverse gear is not noisy: correct use of acceleration & clutch will make your reversing easier. I have to reverse my car for 100 meters daily to come out of my society road. Though incorrect combination results in vibrations in the car. 2. After sales service: at Jaipur is excellent. First service experience was good and they did provide door delivery without any problem. 3. Mileage: (petrol) is around 14-15 kmpl in city & 17-18 on the highway. I have driven around 1500 kms in one month. 4. Pickup: in second gear is truly low. You need to shift to first gear to get good pick up when in terrible traffic conditions. 5. Driver side space: there are enough slots & spaces given for accessories like mobile phone, wallet & keys. However, the goggle box is missing. The glove box is lossy so can put only a few items inside it. 6. AC noise: this effective AC makes noise when on max mode, the blower makes it, but here is the good news, within few minutes it cools down the temperature in the car and no sooner you need to low down the fan speed. Overall Driving this all-new Honda amaze is truly an amazing experience. Value for money.
- 42 Likes
- 9 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Excellent review thanks sir
After driving it for 500 kms in city traffic its a great car, very comfortable with great AC. There is barely any noise inside the cabin. I quickly noticed that in order to extract more power in 2nd gear especially if you are stopping the car completely in city traffic when in 2nd i need to go half clutch , this did the trick for me.
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (1066)
- Mileage (271)
- Performance (125)
- Looks (273)
- Comfort (296)
- Engine (207)
- Interior (162)
- Power (140)
- More ...
I have Amaze AMT diesel 2019. Little noisy in the diesel model, the average is something that I have driven 20km/ltr but the main problem is in the dashboard irritating s...
Very bad car and body quality are very low. The car suspension is very poor suspension doing high noise on a rough road and very bad handling. I bought this car myself an...
Comfort in the nominal budget as the same as Verna. In city, mileage is 15 kmpl approx. Handling is good with a good turning radius. Ujjain city dealer Avantika Honda Ser...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,88,000*EMI: Rs. 14,77818.6 kmplManual
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,17,000*EMI: Rs. 13,30918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,48,000*EMI: Rs. 16,03618.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,78,000*EMI: Rs. 16,64418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,96,000*EMI: Rs. 17,03918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,38,000*EMI: Rs. 17,90318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,79,000*EMI: Rs. 18,74318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*EMI: Rs. 16,60224.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,18,000*EMI: Rs. 17,76524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,78,000*EMI: Rs. 19,02424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,98,000*EMI: Rs. 19,45121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,000*EMI: Rs. 20,04424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,58,000*EMI: Rs. 20,71021.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,58721.0 kmplAutomatic
Popular Car Insurance Companies
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Extended Warranty 4th & ...