Rating of Honda Amaze

5897 Kms real time driving experience with Amaze.

d
dinesh
On: Sep 04, 2013 | 5961 Views

Look and Style Honda Amaze looks little bolder and smaller then all other sedan cars, It is well designed with an aerodynamic shape and its rear view is similar to Honda City, which makes the car luxurious. Comfort Honda Amaze has a very good space which is equal to that of Maruti Swift Dzire. I have driven this car with 5 people on a very comfortable journey for 870kms, Honda has done the great job with their designing in the comfort level and the leg room does not have any impact anywhere in the driving comfort and other convenient features further enhanced the relaxation for the long drive. Pickup The pickup of this Honda Amaze is amazing 100Ps output is excellent for this car, but everyone might think it has only 100ps output what can it perform on highways, it is actually a big mistake if people think in that sense. The top speed of the car is 138kmph (when I have driven it) and the pickup is too good, which I have seen, but I didn?t notice in how many seconds it has reached from 0 to 100 Kmph. Mileage Honda Amaze really performed well in terms of Mileage, I maintained 90 to 100 kmph and this car produced the average mileage of 23.8 Kmpl, the same I have taken the car up to 110 to 120 Kmph and it has produced the mileage of 18 to 19 Kmpl. When I was driving this car in the Ghat Roads of Hyderabad to Srisailam where I got a mileage of up to 20.1 Kmpl. Guys to be frank, I never seen this mileage in small cars also. Best Features The Eco is best feature which shows you how you're performing in driving experience, Driver height adjustable seat and more comforts in the seating capacity. Needs to improve The interior design of the car is not that good, the company has used the same things of Honda Brio dashboard and seats. But the people need to get a feel that they are driving a sedan car not a hatchback car and moreover the interior dashboard has to be at least in comparison with the likes of Swift or Swift Dzire. Overall Experience It is a budget car, value for money and best class car in terms of mileage. I am fully satisfied with the performance and mileage of this car, I will always suggest to go with the Honda BECAUSE THEY ARE NO 1 CLASS IN TERMS OF QUALITY.

Other Amaze Reviews