Ford Freestyle petrol titanium Its been about 20 days I have got my new ford freestyle. The best in the class vehicle. If you have a little tight budget for the Ecosport then the Freestyle is a good choice I believe. You'll get safety features of an SUV like TCS and HLA. anti-rollover protection which I think no vehicle in this segment has. The build quality is quite good at least better than Maruti vehicles. The power is amazing. It gives a smooth drive. Another best part of the vehicle is the ground clearance. The 4th day after I got the vehicle out of the showroom I did a straight drive from Goa to Hyderabad it was amazing. I felt I was almost driving an Ecosport in terms of performance and comfort. I believe anyone going for the ford freestyle shouldn't have a second thought. Thanks to the ford team for providing with the best customer service Well done Ford.
- 2 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Ford Freestyle
Ford Freestyle User Reviews
- All (623)
- Mileage (160)
- Performance (95)
- Looks (102)
- Comfort (125)
- Engine (147)
- Interior (60)
- Power (143)
- More ...
I own a Titanium diesel model. People usually don't research before buying. The best option in diesel with drive & safety of SUV standards driver & enthusiastic car, shou...
- View All Freestyle Reviews
Compare Variants of Ford Freestyle
- Freestyle AmbienteCurrently ViewingRs.5,99,000*EMI: Rs. 12,49018.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle TitaniumCurrently ViewingRs.7,09,000*EMI: Rs. 15,51818.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle Titanium PlusCurrently ViewingRs.7,44,000*EMI: Rs. 16,24818.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle Flair EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,74,000*EMI: Rs. 16,86218.5 kmplManual