Best in segment.
Best in segment.
I own a Freestyle T+ Diesel and I am quite satisfied with this car. The 1.5L TDCi Diesel engine is very powerful. It has excellent driveability, wonderful handling, and driving dynamics. It has a solid build quality and several other safety features like 6 Airbags, Active Rollover Prevention, Electronic Stability Program, Traction Control and Hill Launch Assist. It is great economically too. I have been getting close to 25kmpl in highways and 17-18kmpl in Chennai City traffic. The boot space could have been upsized a bit, and the interior could have been built better. I hear some minor rattling sound occasionally. Very Satisfied with the car.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Ford Freestyle
Ford Freestyle User Reviews
- All (578)
- Mileage (148)
- Performance (85)
- Looks (99)
- Comfort (111)
- Engine (138)
- Interior (58)
- Power (137)
- More ...
I bought Freestyle Titanium plus petrol, the driving experience is very good especially on highways, mileage in the city 10Km and on the highways 15km. Front-seat comfort...
Awesome car in this segment loaded with lots of safety features. Handling, performance, and stability is far ahead in the segment. You can experience only if you go for a...
- View All Freestyle Reviews
Compare Variants of Ford Freestyle
- Freestyle AmbienteCurrently ViewingRs.5,99,000*EMI: Rs. 12,87018.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle TrendCurrently ViewingRs.6,54,000*EMI: Rs. 14,36118.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle TitaniumCurrently ViewingRs.7,04,000*EMI: Rs. 15,42418.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle Titanium PlusCurrently ViewingRs.7,39,000*EMI: Rs. 16,15718.5 kmplManual
Trending Ford Cars
Bring Home Ford Freestyle and Get EMI of R...