Tata Tiago
    Rs   5.35 - 9.15 Lakh*

Value For Money

By for Ford Figo from Mumbai 2011-05-01 09:46:06.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Comfort

Cons : Fuel Efficicency

Ford Figo rocks the Indian car industry. I am a proud owner of the Ford Figo from 16 January 2011. As my first car, I like to say it’s a complete pleasure for me that I own the car of the year 2011. As far as performance of the car is concerned, it’s an excellent value for money. Smooth drive and comfort which Figo provides, it is one of its kind. I am really impressed with the boot space it provides and it can easily accommodate 5 adults. The stereo of the car is really amazing, you close all your windows and keep the volume to the high and feel the difference, it really rocks. I am also impressed for providing power windows only in the front doors, this act as a security if there is some technical flaw, you can use the rear windows. However, if rear windows could have been open to full, it would be an added advantage. The Auto locks facility, keyless entry, remote trunk open are some of the great features provided by Ford. I again like to say that I am a proud owner of Ford Figo. With Ford Tag Line ' Feel the Difference' I think I have certainly felt the difference. Job well done! Thank you Ford!

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this April
  • Subir Ghosh |09 May,2011 05:16:25 PM

I would like to purchase ford figo of AC Model with inbuilt Music sysytem of petrol driven. at a cost of Rs 4 lac. will my pocket permit.

Debashis Chatterjee |16 Jul,2011 09:52:52 AM

I own a 10 month old ford figo petrol with a/c & music - showroom condition. Rs. 4,20,000. Ph : 033-23352150, Mob: 9836990975, e-mail: dbchatts@yahoo.co.in

• sony |13 May,2011 10:46:32 AM

I am really impressed with the boot space it provides which can easily accommodate 5 adult..ha ha ha... boot space meant for accommodating luggage or adults??

• vinay sohal |23 May,2011 06:57:18 PM

plesse tell whether spares are easily available in case of need

• CarDekho Team |23 May,2011 07:00:57 PM

@ Vinay- Spares for the Ford Figo are easily available at all Ford service stations, the service and dealer network has also increased to a big extent and the prices have also been reduced.

• surender swami |30 May,2011 12:30:50 AM

i am also proud qwner of ford figo exi petrol model from 21st january 2011 the only concern is the milage of the car as the prices of petrol are increasing by the day i want to know if i go for cng what would be the outcome is it successful in ford cars

• tarun |09 Jun,2011 02:25:52 AM

what about the mileage?

• Akshay Agarwal |05 Jul,2011 04:44:21 PM

Hi I am planning to buy Ford Figo ZXi Diesel. But got really confused when heard about its low ground clearance. I like this car very much, but scared that it may leave me struggling with every speedbraker, when driving with two people on the back seat.Coz many people told me about its low ground clearance and that they have to slow down to zaro speed at every speed braker. Please suggest how do you find the ground clearance of Figo.And should I go for this car?

• aman |11 Jul,2011 05:48:49 PM

sir i want to buy a new diesel car in price of 5 to 6 lack can u suggest me which car is best in it and my average drive is 500 km per month. diesel best or not in this condition please reply as soon as.