The feel of a speedy and comfortable sedan in the shell of a hatchback

By for Ford Figo 2016-05-31 16:37:34.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Safety features, boot space, comfortable and spacious, awesome music system

Cons : Mileage is not great

I bought this car when it was already used for 4 years and have done more than 30000km. But from the moment of taking the test drive, I have been amazed by the smoothness of the drive and the pickup.

Since I have two kids, safety features are very important for me. Ford Figo serves the best in this regard at this mid-price range. Having kids also means having a lot of things to carry around, and this need is also served very well by the huge trunk it carries.

In fact, I must say that the boot space is more than most lower-end sedan cars like the Swift Dzire. Also, the back seat is spacious enough to let an adult seat after fitting two baby car seats. This is usually expected of a sedan. Given the comfort, space and safety features, I think it is one of the best family cars for its price.

The only factor in which it may lose to its competitors like the Chevy Beat is mileage. But, as an all-round package, I am very satisfied with my Ford Figo Titanium and would highly recommend it.

• kesavamoorthy |02 Jun,2016 04:15:09 PM

How is ur ford figo now..? & can we set navigation touch screen in this car?