Ford Figo is my drive for the last 5 years. Even if I had faced a lot of trouble on maintenance and costly parts but the engine, as well as body and fibre, are of the best quality as compared to any one of the cars in this segment. With such a displacement it rocks on highway proving the title Ford as a best beast.
- 1 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Ford Figo
Ford Figo User Reviews
- All (327)
- Mileage (105)
- Performance (57)
- Looks (50)
- Comfort (87)
- Engine (72)
- Interior (26)
- Power (78)
- More ...
Overall it is a very good car, its build quality is excellent as compared to other brands, its performance is also great, but when it comes to maintenance cost ...
I drive a Figo titanium blu, this hatchback is out of class segment and the beat among the competitors, it runs like a rocket, has efficient mileage, and ford has worked ...
- View All Figo Reviews
Compare Variants of Ford Figo
- Figo Titanium Blu DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,37,000*EMI: Rs. 18,52624.4 kmplManual
- Figo AmbienteCurrently ViewingRs.5,82,000*EMI: Rs. 12,51318.5 kmplManual
- Figo TitaniumCurrently ViewingRs.6,82,000*EMI: Rs. 14,93518.5 kmplManual
- Figo Titanium BluCurrently ViewingRs.7,27,000*EMI: Rs. 15,89918.5 kmplManual
- Figo Titanium ATCurrently ViewingRs.7,75,000*EMI: Rs. 16,88916.0 kmplAutomatic
- Figo Titanium Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.8,20,000*EMI: Rs. 17,83116.0 kmplAutomatic