I bought this car on 30 Oct 2015, Till now 13000 Km completed in in city, Highway and Ghat section area.
1. Engine Capacity is 1500 CC which is bigger than other options available.
2. Semi automatic drive: Vehicle is semiautomatic most of the people unknown with this feature, Vehicle speed accelerate at its own without pressing accelerator paddle, You can shit gear from 1-2-3-4-5 without using accelerator and vehicle will reach @ speed of 50 KMPH. Best advantage of this feature is for new driver at traffic signal, Crowded area, Railway crossing and parking where you can operate vehicle with clutch and break only.
3. Smooth steering: Vehicle equipped with Electronic steering, so you feel the driving comfort at ghat section area. Not any jerk will be feel at steering due to bad road quality.
4. AC: Ford is famous for its AC. Best in class AC, car got chilled at minimum air flow even in summer.
5. Horn: Very loud dual horn is provided.
6. Interior: Car having best in class interior, You and your car partners definitely eel the premium class feeling in the car.
7. Boot space: Car having more than sufficient boot space so all 05 persons can seat comfortably.
1. Clutch plate: Bit heavier clutch plate for traffic area in diesel segment.
2. Door noise: You need to done door adjustment at service center other wise door will noise badly on poor roads. Problem will be solve after door adjustment. Also when you Up or down the window you will see a jerk on door fiber which is not expected form ford.
3. Average:@ highway I got 19 KMPL avg. with AC and 22 KMPH without AC and @ city drive I got 16-17 KMPH with AC and 19 KMPH without AC. But company claims 25 KMPH avg on highway. ( I calculate Avg. with tank full to tank full method at avg speed of 90 KMPH.)
4. Build Quality: Finishing of vehicle is not as per ford quality, you see bad carpet fitting below the seat area as well as in trunk.
5. Service: Ford is costlier in service and parts point of view in compare with Maruti or Hyndai, Company charged more amount than expectation in case of damage.
Conclusion: If you want to buy a premium Diesel compact sadan in this range definitely you can go for Aspire. You will always feel premium class feeling inside the car. Company compromise with finishing of carpet and cable routing work for cost cutting.
I have driven this car 9400 km in 4 month, I feel it have a good drivi...
I have a great experience with ford aspire diesel variants. I will giv...
I purchased this car in Jan, 2016. Its a wonderful car. Interior is go...
Rs7.5 Lakh *
It will help us serve you better content and best deals