My winner is Ford Fiesta

By for Ford Fiesta from Varanasi 2010-04-29 15:26:49.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Comfortable drive, stylish looks and a complete value for money.

Cons : None as such

After having driven Zen for almost 5 years now, I was convinced to buy a Sedan. Also, once you have driven a car you know your own requirements better, as was the case with me. I was pretty clear this time on what my requirements were. I was wanting a Sedan in the range of 8-10L with features like Airbags & ABS and fuel type as Petrol. Mileage was obviously an important criteria. I had narrowed down to Fiesta, ,Verna, City, SX4, Linea and Aveo. As I didn't wanted to go in for a diesel variant, I automatically churned out Aveo and Linea from my list. As I am already a proud owner of a Maruti car, I was quite happy to visit the showroom for having a personal look at SX4. But, somehow my wife didn't approve of it. The moment I took the test drive of ford Fiesta I was so impressed that I suddenly took two rounds of the test-track. The pick-up is awesome and the drive is extremely smooth. I found the power-steering with great maneuvering skills. Although I quite liked Verna as well, but picked up Fiesta 1.6S as my instincts were high on that. I hope to maintain it well and enjoy the drive the Sedan offers.

• Reyes |29 Apr,2010 10:02:41 PM

I own a Ford Fiesta, and my opinion is the power-steering of fiesta is not good enough for the sedan in the range of 8-10L.Because its turning radius(4.9m) is very less when compared to SX4,Verna and Linea.And the body of the car is not strong too.Then fiesta comes with 14'inch tyre and lacks tyre width also(175R14 65), which is poor compared to other sedans.

• rashi |30 Apr,2010 06:47:05 AM

I quite agree with the writer of the review

• Rakesh |03 May,2010 09:07:22 AM

Same here!!!

• Shubham Dubey |14 Jul,2010 11:45:31 PM

to reyes buddy, the lesser the turning radius, better is the car. so it's better in that respect if you are comparing. about the tyres you are right, that it has thinner tyres, but be sure of what you are writing. get the things known before you write them