Rating of Ford Fiesta

My winner is Ford Fiesta

S
Sameer Sherawat
On: Apr 29, 2010 | 1419 Views

After having driven Zen for almost 5 years now, I was convinced to buy a Sedan. Also, once you have driven a car you know your own requirements better, as was the case with me. I was pretty clear this time on what my requirements were. I was wanting a Sedan in the range of 8-10L with features like Airbags & ABS and fuel type as Petrol. Mileage was obviously an important criteria. I had narrowed down to Fiesta, ,Verna, City, SX4, Linea and Aveo. As I didn't wanted to go in for a diesel variant, I automatically churned out Aveo and Linea from my list. As I am already a proud owner of a Maruti car, I was quite happy to visit the showroom for having a personal look at SX4. But, somehow my wife didn't approve of it. The moment I took the test drive of ford Fiesta I was so impressed that I suddenly took two rounds of the test-track. The pick-up is awesome and the drive is extremely smooth. I found the power-steering with great maneuvering skills. Although I quite liked Verna as well, but picked up Fiesta 1.6S as my instincts were high on that. I hope to maintain it well and enjoy the drive the Sedan offers.

Other Fiesta Reviews