Rating of Ford Fiesta

I am Overwhelmed With My Ford Fiesta

S
Siddhart nene
On: Jul 12, 2010 | 3220 Views

I am somewhere forced to write this review as my Ford Fiesta has performed so very well in the past one year that I really wanted to share my experience with everyone. I personally love driving and am an adventure freak. We are a small nuclear family of 4 people and move for outdoor trips as and when we get any chance. Thus, I wanted a car that was strong like an SUV, yet comfortable for a family drive. I had travelled in Fiesta once when my friend bought the car a few years back and was attracted to own it. I have driven the car on almost all possible terrains, be it rivers, mountainous terrains and patchy roads. The car is really comfortable to drive and the pickup is simply superb. I mean the car hardly takes any time to accelerate after one has put it in the first gear. The sitting is very comfortable for the driver as well as the passengers. It offers a comfortable drive for 5 adults. The power-steering actually runs like water. I found the gear shift and the AC very nice. I would like to conclude my review by saying that at the end of a year I am a really satisfied customer of Ford Fiesta.

Other Fiesta Reviews