Download Mobile AppGet On Road PriceFeedbackAsk a Question
Rating of Ford EcoSport

Totally Splendid

I have recently purchased a Ford Ecosport. I am so pleased I did not take into consideration the bad reviews. I absolutely love it. I have had a few cars but Ecosport is by far the best car. Fuel consumption isn't the best but certainly, isn't the worse. It's a dream to drive. Love the thought of heated seats in the winter and the heated windscreen. No more scraping off the ice. Lumbar support certainly helps my back. Under seat storage is very useful, somewhere to keep SatNav, torch, back up mobile charger, leads etc, instead of in pockets around the car. The keyless feature is wicked. No more hunting for my keys. One click open, one press start, one press stop, one click locked. I use the automatic lights feature. I totally forget about them now, the car does it all for me. I have just changed from an automatic to a manual and I was worried about how difficult it would be to get used to manual again. There is a little up arrow on the dashboard that tells you when to change gear! How cool is that.

U