Good car, offers excellent handling capabilities, driving in D mode in city traffic is very convenient. Also, it delivers good mileage. There is a good sense of space inside the cabin, interior get good design touches for the instrument cluster and central console. Brakes deliver excellent stopping power, AC cools the cabin in no time, the cabin is quite, and vibration levels are negligible. It has good safety features like ESC, emergency brake assist, hill launch assist, traction control, etc; boot space is acceptable for this segment. It has impressive ride quality. Power delivery is linear and has good pulling power. Interiors look fresh, instrument cluster and central console design look great; seats are comfortable, but rear seats are not as good as front seats. There is little body roll but easily controllable, and suspension provides enough comfort and filters bumps, good boot space as the spare wheel is mounted on the tailgate.
What you'll like:
• Snazzy, the futuristic styling makes the EcoSport a head-turner. Solid construction too
• Three engine options, including the impressive 1.0L EcoBoost & economical 1.5L Diesel
• Loaded to the gills with technology & equipment (SYNC, keyless entry & go, cooled glovebox, leather seats, parking display...)
• Smartly packaged interior. Adequate space for 4 adults. Lots of storage and practical features
• Competent handling by SUV standards
• City-friendly! Excellent ergonomics, driving position, manoeuvrability, and size for urban India
• Safety kit includes 6 Airbags, ABS + EBD, Emergency assistance phone call, Emergency brake warning, etc. AT variant gets ESP and Hill-Hold
What you won't:
• Ride quality isn't as plush as that of the Renault Duster. Underlying stiffness evident
• 362-liter boot is significantly smaller than all competitors
• Narrow cabin width makes a 5th occupant unwelcome. Best for four onboard
• Sub-4 meter size and compact dimensions take street cred away
• Tree trunk thick A-Pillars result in severe blind spots
• EcoBoost only on top variant. No high-powered diesel like the Duster 110PS
Ford isn't new to the mini-SUV category, having tried its hand with the erstwhile Fusion in 2004. Add a spare wheel to the Fusion's tailgate and it's a compact SUV like any other today. In fact, the 1st gen EcoSport was based on the Fusion itself. The car tanked in India; you could say it was ahead of its time.
I'm big fan of ecosport car but there should be some changing in t...
I bought ecosport petrol 1.5 litre titanium about 3 month ago.i really...
1000+ km driven in city traffic. it is giving a mileage of 24.0 Km...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals