One of the best car

for 1.5 Ti VCT MT Titanium BSIV

In this range I think this one is good choice.Having good look , good engine power. better then MS.when I was planning to buy a car I was confused with lots of option in the market.
Now I am writing this review after using Ford Ecosport for 6 months.This car is best for both highway or the city where you want.Those who are expecting average of 18 kmph in petrol variant I want to tell the not to go with ecosport petrol you may go with ecosport diesel variant. The car is best for long drive. Engine is powerful i.e. 1499 enough to drive on Expressways. Even i had used my suv on Lucknow-Agra expressway. Completely satisfied with interior and exterior of the vehicle.
Some people use to compare Ecosport and vitara breeza. I think comparison is wrong because Ecosport is having engine of 1499cc where as vitara is having engine of 1248cc. This is the best reason that ecosport is more powerful than vitara brezza but I think in look wise vitara brezza is more attractive than ecosport. But I don't have much knowledge of vitara so I can't say any more about vitara. But if you are planning for ford Ecosport than you must go for it.TRUST ME.

By vikas dixitverified Verified Buyer

• LATEST
  • VERIFIED
  • CRITICAL
  • Great Car.

A wonderful car had never bad experience over the year of ownership, had travelled long, Always a mind-blowing performance.

By saurabh jalan
    On: Jan 23, 2020 | 32 Views
  • Superb Car from Ford.

I am using Ecosport Car and most of the time will travel on freeways and Outer Rind road. Superb road grip, braking, mileage (21 Kmpl) with 100 Speed. Most efficient veh...Read More

By anand
    On: Jan 20, 2020 | 862 Views
  • Performance car.

The has a great power along with a good fuel economy. The on-road performance of the car is wonderful.

By md aejaz hussain
    On: Jan 20, 2020 | 48 Views
  • Need updation.

I have Ford Ecosport and I am from Mizoram, most of our road is steep so I used 1st and 2nd gear a lot. In our state and so the engine needs to be a little bit upgraded.

By jerry colney
    On: Jan 18, 2020 | 50 Views
  • for 1.5 Petrol Titanium BSIV

The unbeatable Car.

I want to describe this car in a single sentence. It is an unbeatable car with its design and comfort.

By john
    On: Jan 16, 2020 | 68 Views
  • Powerful car .

Such a beautiful and powerful car.Thank you so much ford. This is a good car and nice in driving.

By abhiman uttam bhamre
    On: Jan 14, 2020 | 35 Views
  • Best in segment.

Great car with nice comfort and is economical also.

By abhishek
    On: Jan 11, 2020 | 43 Views
  • Marvellous Car.

Great SUV feels like a lion on the roads, good mileage now getting 18-19 in the city, feel safe in the car, marvelous pickup and power and stiff suspension good for the h...Read More

By rahul raj