Rating of Ford EcoSport

My First Car

People might wonder if I say that I have learnt to drive in my Ecosport and now am I ready to even review it? With the immense passion, I started driving my Ecosport titanium diesel from October 2014. Since then my Ecosport has been a lovely companion to our family. It never felt overloaded with four passengers on board, we cruised on the NH 45 every month. The comfort level for four passengers is excellent, the pickup and low-end pull is amazing, helping a new driver like me not to fear the Chennai traffic. Almost after two years and 30000 odd Km, I am happy to say my Ecosport drives like a boss even after being immersed in the Chennai floods( thanks to the service people for returning my baby in good form). Handling and the cornering were my most enthusiastic part of driving rather than pure speed. Well, my Ecosport paid me well in those and even the top speed was good over 170km/h. Suspension for some might be uncomfortable, but the Ford claims it to be a hard suspension. The mileage has been 14kmpl in city and 16Kmpl on highways ( way lower than the company actually claims), but I can live with it. Overall my first car is my first love and won't forget it ever. Will recommend it to any potential buyers if they are willing to tackle the aftersales service without any hustle for minor issues. I have also driven all the sub 15Lakh cars and still the Ecosport never cease to amaze me.

S