Rating of Ford EcoSport

Good Product but not perfect

for 1.5 TDCi Trend

I have Ford Ecosport since Sept2015purchased from Karuna Ford Rewari Haryana, driven 22,000 Km. Overall good product worth buying. But one should not ignore some issues as under.   1. Unreliable brakes, I am surprised that maybe out of 1000 times, one time the brakes fail to work. Though I have complained it to the Karuna Ford Service team, they have checked it and reported the issue to Ford Service. As per advise of Ford service, they have done some corrections but still its there. Result/ Loss : 1. My first dent on the bumper of new car is because it refused to stop within my own premises as I applied the brakes, bumped into the gate. Result/ Loss 2. I am very narrowly saved of an accident on highway because of brakes didn't work. Status : I am not satisfied 100% with the brakes issue, even now it stops working at times.   2.Poor MRF tyres and service: The car came with company fitted MRF Tyres. The tubeless MRF tyres have issue with of fixing of puncture. Once puncture is fixed, the chances are that the MRF will refuse to accept any complaint about the tyre. In my case my puncture MRF Tyre was difficult to fix on highway many puncture shops don't do it. Once puncture tyre is fixed, there is an inflated bubble in tyre. I had a complaint for it and I was asked to fix the MRF Tyre to deposit the MRF Tyre to MRF Tyre dealer in AUG2016. Since then till Nov 2016, no feedback or return of MRF Tyre to me. I have to drive car without stepny. If any of the Ford or MRF Tyre boss read this then please help me?   3. Fragile Body Structure of Ford Ecosport: Once I there was a loaded truck standing besides me on a Railway crossing, had burst tyre. Due to sudden release of air of burst Tyre of truck ( no physical contact) complete left side of car got damaged. All fixtures including bonnet, bumper, lights, fog light plastic cover, fender, doors and rear every part became out of place. There was a big dent on front left fender due to air. I am shocked how its possible to get huge effect on whole car just from air of burst tyre?   The Ecosport is good value formoney with some complaints to be addressed. Never buy ECOSPORT with company fitted MRF Tyres.

N