Download Mobile AppGet On Road PriceFeedbackAsk a Question
Rating of Ford EcoSport

Ford EcoSport Reclaiming Lost Ground

We all know EcoSport was the car which started it all in the sub-4 meter segment and helped the American giant to build a solid reputation in the country. But past few years with the introduction of Vitara Brezza and Tata Nexon, the car started to lose its ground. However, the new version, in my opinion, could reclaim its lost glory. Yes, I am driving this mid-life facelift and I keep on finding something new every single day. The car still retains the SUV feel without wearing that boxy design. The front family grille and new set of headlamps with LED DRLs are the main highlights at the exteriors. Inside, the focus of attention is the new floating 8-inch touchscreen infotainment which comes powered with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The seats have now better cushioning following the feedbacks of many customers. As I was driving on highways, I always feel car gives a generous amount of torque while the bumps are delicately absorbed, thanks to the new Dragon engine that has been doing its job wonderfully. Overall, Ford has maintained a striking balance in this updated version and I really feel spirited while driving this car.

D