Boys 1st Choice Eco-Sport

By for Ford EcoSport 2016-11-14 23:41:51.0
  • Appearance

This is my dream car, i m fully satisfied with Eco-sport, it gives you every thing which a young blood need in a SUV car. Top speed of 175 KM/Hr., millage up to 22.7+KM/Ltr. most comfortable driving seats with beautiful interiors. the most amazing thing is in this car is the steering wheel its so easy and soft that the driver never feels the toughness of a SUV he always feels like sedan car steering wheel. and when my eyes goes to meter a most newest thing i saw is that the millage meter it shows you, how you are driving the car. the ground clearance is one of the best part of Eco-sport 200 mm ground clearance is really a big thing. Air conditioner of the car is mind blowing. but among all of these features FORD missed one very important thing which is the most popular demons of our young blood, and that is sunroof i am always missing the sunroof when i am traveling to hill area. and when i am driving to hills i never feel that i am driving a diesel SUV car, i always feels the power of petrol in diesel engine and not only this the most efficiency of this SUV car is it will never feel you like that you are driving in mountains (Road) it always feels the power of plains (Road). and the luggage space of the car is very high and if i have something big (Bicycle) i fold my rear seats and my luggage are comfortable and me to. one more thing is missing in this car and that is rear ac vents but it should be in roof like other cars. sometime i feel at night that if there would be projector head lamps then i will say "WOW". music system of the car is very nice, i got USB and aux both facility near to my gear handle it is very comfortable to keep my appliances near me as much as possible. One thing more is needed in this car there should be a multimedia display on desk board with rear camera and media function. oil mete of the car is nice but it should be upgraded to digital oil meter. side mirrors of the car should be automatic fordable like other SUV cars. these are my few views for FORD ECO-SPORT. and after all that i am satisfied with my own SUV FORD ECO-SPORT. Thank you ford for giving me this SUV. and finally one more thing should be in the car and that is LED lights in fronts.