Best in Class Value for Money Car
i own New Face lift 2018 Diesel Trend Plus in 4th Feb 18 and drive about 4000+KM in city as well as Highway Road Condition.this car beat all the competitors in terms of features and build quality, power to weight ratio is good.
1) 1.5 TDCI Engine deliver great power.
2) Interior and Exterior.
3) AC is best in class.
4) Great Mileage ( i got 23.25 KMPL, Company claim 23 )
5) ABS, EBD, Great road handling in off road as well as highway )
6) Driver Seat Comfort.
7) Smooth Stearing and Gear Shifting.
8) Floating Infotainment design with good Sound and easy to use.
9) Noise Cancellation is very good.
10) Enough Luggage boot Space.
11) Enough Leg room for Front Passenger.
12) After Sales Service Experience was pleasant ( you can find service cost on web site, no hidden cost for spare and labor, no other competitor has ) Cons : 1) Rear Passenger leg room is slightly less.
2) GPS Navigation through Android Auto ( Less Accurate )
3) Less glove box space. ( i am fine with it ) i strongly recommend to go for Diesel Version compare to Petrol version, this car is for who wants good driving experience with safety features. considering Drive Experience, Comfort, safety, service cost, mileage this car terns to be a cheaper compare to it's competitor like Breeza. Maruti Breeza : Good Exterior, Under Power , Less Safety Feature.
Tata Nexon : Young Design , Good Power ,
Honda WRV : Under Power ( Diesel ), Based on Jazz Chassis. at last Trend Plus Model is value for money. hope my review may helps. :) :)
- 106 Likes
- 8 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Ford Ecosport
I was thinking to purchase eco sport but from the reviews it seems that its service is very expensive and the milage is very poor. To drive eco sport one needs to spend a lot of money. Now i am thinking to go for brezza because i feel that it is more economical to use.
Ford EcoSport User Reviews
- All (1009)
- Mileage (243)
- Performance (129)
- Looks (234)
- Comfort (321)
- Engine (194)
- Interior (115)
- Power (182)
- More ...
- View All EcoSport Reviews