Easy handling with lots of power..and off course

Easy handling with lots of power..and off course

I brought my Ford car last year in August, it is my first car,me and my family was very happy to own such a beautiful car..my one an only Daughter was very glad and feeling so proud,the most important thing was that I didn't know how to drive the car,I brought ford for my lovely wife as she was the only member who knows to drive the car.withen one she drives 330 km to Lucknow from Jhansi where we live only in 5 hours in a single tripe effortlessly. As I knew to come how comfortable the car is. she did this magic three times in six months, now today I am also driving my ford and I realized that there was no magic created by my wife, it was my car which made it possible.

By manoj kumar singhverified Verified Buyer

• LATEST
  • VERIFIED
  • CRITICAL
  • Best Pick Up

I bought Aspire diesel on Jan 21 after selling my Scorpio. I experienced the best pick up and very good mileage 26 kmpl on the highway and 18kmpl in the market.

By sangram singh
    On: Nov 17, 2021 | 38 Views
  • 40k Experience

Power and Acceleration are brilliant. Handling gives you confidence. You don't need a touch screen or Multiplex in this car, because you can just enjoy the drive.

By vishnraj
    On: Nov 04, 2021 | 62 Views
  • Exalent Car

Exalent comfort and good mileage, safty also good. Maintenance ls ok, very low prise. Esay drive. Super budjet car.

By vijay vijay
    On: Sep 14, 2021 | 49 Views
  • Good Car With Better Price Range

Good car with a better price range of the ford, comfort, and stylish, mileage is somewhat ok, still more

By clasher viki
    On: Sep 08, 2021 | 50 Views
  • Mileage Petrol Titanium Plus Petrol

New Ford aspires titanium plus petrol May 2021 highway mileage of10 to 11km. Will, it increases or not.

By hemant kumar jeengar
    On: Jul 29, 2021 | 68 Views
  • Diesel ...best In Class Compact Sedan

Best power-packed compact sedan. Excellent ride and handling. The diesel engine is too good. Power and precision. Equally matched.

By shibabrata nayak
    On: Jul 25, 2021 | 50 Views
  • Best Compact Sedan Car

Best Compact Sedan car on the Indian road. For the last 2 years, I am using it. No issues till now. There are so many misconceptions about the car. I love it.

By kunal kumar
    On: Jul 21, 2021 | 44 Views
  • Overall Good But Low Fuel Economy

Overall it is a good package. Got more features than Amaze and Dzire with low spending. But not happy with fuel efficiency. Average of 16 on the highway with AC

By arun chawla
    On: Jul 13, 2021 | 47 Views
Ford Aspire
Rs.5.21 - 9.10 Lakh*
This car model has expired

Write your Comment on Ford Aspire