Wonderful Machine.. Booked one 3 days back.

By for Force One SUV from Cochin 2012-01-24 10:51:48.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Engineering, Market Position & Price, Performance

Cons : Service Network, Some slight Refinements.

Look and Style I personally like Boxy designs for SUV's so for me its an Excellent Look. Well even Land Rover is Boxy.. Ain't so..? Comfort Being a Scorpio owner for the last 6 Years.. The F1 is very very comfortable. The anti Roll Bars does work really well.. Very less Body Roll, Takes any abuse with Maturity.. Handles perfectly and My family was feeling extremely comfortable in the test vehicle when i have literally abusing the SUV on the worst roads available on this part of the world. Pickup negligible turbo lag, (for a comparison sake i can say. Maruthi Swift Diesel) But no body inside felt that the Huge Beast is travelling over 100 KMph. Very smooth. Excellent Breaking even without an ABS..  Mileage Well i don't know that part.. Untill i get my delivery on 15th of February.But the Driver Information system was showing 12 in the city. ( I don't know how reliable that is )  Best Features 1. The 2.2 FMTech Under the Hood2. The Anti-Roll Bars & Suspension3. Space Space Space.. Trust me Iam 6ft 4inch and i can sit in the last row comfortably.4. Road Presence & Looks5. Price (I know its not a feature )  Needs to improve 1. Fit & Finish need to be fine tuned. To get to the Premium level2. Entering to the 3rd row of an adult is a bit tricky3. Service Network needs to be improved  Overall Experience Wonderful SUV.. I am very very satisfied with the vehicle and a simple test drive changed my idea of buying the XUV500. Kudos to team Force.

• ravi |28 Jan,2012 03:17:28 PM

look gr8

• rajesh raman |01 Apr,2012 06:41:40 PM

Hi, Congrats for the new vehicle. I had also been a Scorpio user for around 6 yrs & I belong to Cochin too. I live in Mumbai. Now that you have been using Force 1-2 months or so, how is your experience with the vehicle. I dont find many Force 1 SUVs on Mumbai roads as of now. I am inclined to going for the same vehicle in the near future though & your review will be helpful. Thanks & regards, Rajesh.

Hariprashanth |02 Apr,2012 10:50:30 AM

Hi Rajesh, Well compared to Scorpio this vehicle is really good.. Engine is very good, Suspension is tooo good,Loads of space, i guess this much you know. Interiors are pretty normal, not any high class.. the seats do not give a plush luxurious seating position.. but nothing bad.. if you are able to do a upholstery modification it will be solved. The vehicle is really good in mileage. Fit and Finish is way average, you can see gaps between the plastics, and they have not taken care of bare naked nuts and bolts seen here and there inside. Infact on a long drive on Cruise i even got a 22KM/L displayed on my info system. The electronics were having some problems too.. like the puddle lamp and some teeny weeny lights not working, but those were cleared properly after my first service (@1000Km). But to be frank, me and my family is damn happy about the vehicle. I am pasting a link below from Team-BHP, its a review.. basically a comparison between XUV500 and Force1. Its very true. This will help you finalize on your purchase. :) Regards, Hari

Hariprashanth |02 Apr,2012 10:52:29 AM

Sorry rajesh, This website is not allowing me to paste a URL.. so send me your email ID so that i can send it to you. my ID is iamhari@gmail.com

• hriday |10 Dec,2012 02:08:48 PM

Excellent value for money. You cant get a Merc engine for this price in India. Better than any other suv in its category. I am fully satisfied with the performance and mileage. The service by khivraj motors is also very good. as a satisfied customer, I fully certify this car, for buyers.

• Rohit |25 Aug,2013 04:39:42 PM

Hi Hari, its been over 6 months since u purchased. Please post an update on the vehicle reliability, fit and finish and service competency.