THINK AGAIN

By for Force One SUV 2012-12-30 00:05:29.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style IT IS ADMISSIBLE , AND THE SAME WAY THAT I FELL DOWN,THINK BEFORE YOU BUY FORCE ONE   Comfort  NOT THAT MUCH   Pickup THERE IS NO AMAZING PICK UP   Mileage HARDLY 10   Best Features NOTHING ONLY THE FRONT LOOK   Needs to improve EVERY POINT THEY NEED TO IMPROVE   Overall Experience I AM 100 PERCENT DISAPPOINTED

• TEJAS |11 Jan,2013 12:18:02 PM

pls call me ...i m planing 2 months

• vivek |08 Dec,2014 08:55:29 PM

I am more worried if I have been ditched by selling a defective piece by the company/dealer. I have been using SUVs for last more then 25 years and this is the first SUV of which I am afraid even to drive on highways as almost every 300 KMs a new defect is developed. In present case the vehicle covered hardly 500 KMs after repairs / service and again break got failed with my family on board. The speedometer suddenly stopped working and fuel guage starts stops freequently. About AC & other fitments no words to criticise as they simply do'nt perform.