Rating of Datsun GO

PJ
for T
On: May 12, 2015 | 10766 Views

Look and Style

I will give 9 out of 10 for look and style. They have maintained a "Premium" look for a small budget car.

Comfort

Seating is good. A lot of leg space for front and back seat. Head area is not height adjustable. But still it doesn't feel bad. They provided it with good boot space too.

Pickup

1200cc engine, its really amazing. Definately, good pickup.

Mileage

I only just bought it. But as from my friend it is between 17-18km/l in Cities with A/C. Ony Petrol variant is available.

I will update mine after my first service. Hope for the best. :D

Best Features

Not many features included. But the "Mobile Holder" in the default stereo system is definitely a nice feature. But the default Stereo system is just a box with an AUX port, a USB charging port, ON/OFF button and a Volume control. Nothing else. Front door speakers only.

Lots of accessories are available to improve security and styling. You can make this a sportish car with an additional 80K :D

Needs to improve

The dashboard can be a little more stylish. They really need to include some more accessories as default. Since power steering and A/C is not there in base model D, D1 and I think only T model has power steering. Body looks like to be light weight.

Overall Experience

I brought GO with an amount of Rs. 4.65 on-road in April 2015. I think it's a good option in this price range with premium design and mileage and 1200cc.

Other GO Reviews