Really a nice car!!

• Appearance

Pros : Space, style, engine

Cons : Less features

Look and Style

I will give 9 out of 10 for look and style. They have maintained a "Premium" look for a small budget car.

Seating is good. A lot of leg space for front and back seat. Head area is not height adjustable. But still it doesn't feel bad. They provided it with good boot space too.

1200cc engine, its really amazing. Definately, good pickup.

I only just bought it. But as from my friend it is between 17-18km/l in Cities with A/C. Ony Petrol variant is available.

I will update mine after my first service. Hope for the best. :D

Best Features

Not many features included. But the "Mobile Holder" in the default stereo system is definitely a nice feature. But the default Stereo system is just a box with an AUX port, a USB charging port, ON/OFF button and a Volume control. Nothing else. Front door speakers only.

Lots of accessories are available to improve security and styling. You can make this a sportish car with an additional 80K :D

Needs to improve

The dashboard can be a little more stylish. They really need to include some more accessories as default. Since power steering and A/C is not there in base model D, D1 and I think only T model has power steering. Body looks like to be light weight.

Overall Experience

I brought GO with an amount of Rs. 4.65 on-road in April 2015. I think it's a good option in this price range with premium design and mileage and 1200cc.

Comments Datsun GO
  • anuj |13 May,2015 12:06:18 PM

its realy nyc car.....i hv to say....perfect car in this noida its 4.40 on road on today date... i m going to buy it soon...surly

Salman |14 May,2015 05:26:01 PM

Best Car forever

• kiran solanki |22 May,2015 04:53:32 PM

Yes this is best car at rs,450000/-

• Abhijit |26 May,2015 04:56:21 PM

I testdrove it.Compromise on quality front to keep price low is easily felt.I cancelled my purchase.

• Javeed Pasha |29 May,2015 11:25:02 AM

But my question is why they change gear position and hand gear, why they gave front seat big.

• m s zaman |04 Jun,2015 01:12:43 PM

While going through the users comments, it seems that Go is better choice.I am eager to know whether DATSUN has any special offer for a retired Professor like me.If so,please let me know.

• bhawan |29 Jun,2015 11:01:48 PM