Not So Good
Not So Good
I purchased Datsun Go go this year but I am having many problems, especially the average getting very low, it is giving around 5/6 KMPL. I checked it carefully and the average increased to 12/14 KMPL. I do not understand why this was happening, but it is very frustrating as the cars in the same segment are giving a mileage of 20 and above.
- 9 Likes
- 3 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Datsun GO
what segment gets 20kmpl? hybrids? i get 16/17 kmpl maby change your driving style or check what water they put in your fuel
Datsun GO User Reviews
- All (242)
- Mileage (82)
- Performance (34)
- Looks (56)
- Comfort (68)
- Engine (60)
- Interior (19)
- Power (40)
- More ...
I am using Datsun Go since 2016, it's been 4 years, I installed CNG and I am very happy with the performance and Mileage. Very less maintenance cost and 1.2 Lt Engin make...
Very pathetic service from the Datsun company... Do not buy this car. In the open market, no spare parts of this car are available and their services stations are almost ...
- View All GO Reviews
Compare Variants of Datsun GO
- GO D PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.4,02,778*EMI: Rs. 8,46619.02 kmplManualKey Features
- GO A Option PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.5,40,138*EMI: Rs. 11,29819.02 kmplManualPay 40,400 more to get
- GO TCurrently ViewingRs.575,488*EMI: Rs. 12,01819.02 kmplManualPay 35,350 more to get
- Front Power Windows
- Power Steering
- Central Locking
- GO T OptionCurrently ViewingRs.5,95,688*EMI: Rs. 12,43619.02 kmplManualPay 20,200 more to get
- GO T CVTCurrently ViewingRs.6,31,038*EMI: Rs. 13,51419.59 kmplAutomaticPay 35,350 more to get
- GO T Option CVTCurrently ViewingRs.6,51,238*EMI: Rs. 13,94519.59 kmplAutomaticPay 20,200 more to get
On Datsun Go :- Cash Discount up to Rs. 20...