Go with Go Plus
Go with Go Plus
Datsun Go Plus is good for mileage, pickup, and long traveling. My friend advised me not to buy Datsun Go Plus. because he had a bad experience with Hyundai but it is good for the middle-class families as it is cheaper in this segment compared to other cars with good facilities like space, front sheet, tape recorder, etc.
- 2 Likes
- 4 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Datsun GO
Datsun GO User Reviews
- All (240)
- Mileage (81)
- Performance (34)
- Looks (56)
- Comfort (68)
- Engine (60)
- Interior (19)
- Power (40)
- More ...
Datsun Go is basically the best suburban family car, meant to run on the modern highways and not on off roads performance seems to fine the buying experience was, however...
I am using Datsun Go since 2016, it's been 4 years, I installed CNG and I am very happy with the performance and Mileage. Very less maintenance cost and 1.2 Lt Engin make...
Very pathetic service from the Datsun company... Do not buy this car. In the open market, no spare parts of this car are available and their services stations are almost ...
- View All GO Reviews
Compare Variants of Datsun GO
- GO A PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.4,95,000*EMI: Rs. 10,77319.02 kmplManualPay 96,000 more to get
- GO D PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.3,99,000*EMI: Rs. 8,76419.02 kmplManualKey Features
- GO A Option PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.5,35,000*EMI: Rs. 11,60519.02 kmplManualPay 40,000 more to get
- GO TCurrently ViewingRs.5,70,000*EMI: Rs. 12,32319.02 kmplManualPay 35,000 more to get
- Front Power Windows
- Power Steering
- Central Locking
- GO T OptionCurrently ViewingRs.5,90,000*EMI: Rs. 12,73919.02 kmplManualPay 20,000 more to get
- GO T CVTCurrently ViewingRs.6,25,000*EMI: Rs. 13,81119.59 kmplAutomaticPay 35,000 more to get
- GO T Option CVTCurrently ViewingRs.6,45,000*EMI: Rs. 14,23919.59 kmplAutomaticPay 20,000 more to get