Rating of Datsun GO

Datsun Go will be an affordable car

Datsun has unveiled a new car in the market and I am eagerly waiting for the car as the car will come with an affordable price and good features. The car will have a petrol engine,which will generate a maximum power of 75bhp and torque of 104 Nm. The car will have the seating capacity of 5, which makes it good for my family. One thing that lacks in this car is that it will be available only in petrol, but I hope that diesel variants too come in future. The brakes available in the car will be disc brakes at front and drum brakes at the rear. As far as safety features are concerned, the car might not have airbags, parking sensors, fog lamp, traction control, EBD, ABS, and ESP. The only safety feature available is rear seat belt which are three in number.   The AC available in the car does not have climate control feature. Other good features included in the car are power window, central locking, remote boot, remote fuel filler, rear wiper and rear debugger. The driver seat is manually adjustable, and the driver can adjust it according to his comfort. The rear seats are foldable which will give a good amount of space for loading luggage. In a nutshell,  I would like to say that the car is reasonably priced for people like me, and I am eagerly waiting for its launch. Such a hatchback at a low price will give us good comfort. Though many features are not available in the car, but still I would suggest to buy this car as it will prove to be a good family car and will require less maintenance.

G