Datsun Go

By for Datsun GO 2016-11-21 01:44:36.0
  • Appearance

I bought Datsun Go 7 months ago. I liked the design of this Japanese car maker. this is my first car and since the first test drive i really liked the car despite of lucrative offer from Hyundai and Chevrolet as i was simultaneously checking out their models. the best part in choosing Datsun Go is my father was aware of this brand as he said this car was previosly used for military purpose so must have durable body. it gives me a boost in concluding the choice over other rival manufacturer. i can now say "yes" to my choice. I am happy with after sales service from sterling nisan, gurgaon. the sales person who gave the demo was very down to earth and was not in hurry to sale. handind over keys celebration was in very delightful manner. the best part was they were not forcing for any accessories however they were suggesting but it completely left on customer to decide whether they want to install or not.

i can recommend this car to anyone who wanted to opt 1200cc car in a very reasonable price. i do not see any issue with this car. what more we can expect from a below 4.5 lacs segment cars. The only pitfall with the brand is network and the presence of the dealership, which i strongly suggest to broaden the presence in the tier 2 cities, as it is cheapest model car with strategy to capture the market share in indian market and eat outs the shares of other manufacturer, it will give a boost if they make more new dealers and sub dealer in small town. one more thing they can probably do make an impact in market to aggressively do marketing and advertisement through electronic and print media, though social networking like facebook, twitter atc are also a very poweful tool now a day so can effective use this weapon to come in lime light.

However can also make glamours celebrity their brand ambassor inspite of any non glamorous sports person so that people will start relying on brand and when product is of good quality word to mouth will definately spread and it will enhance the brand presence and hence increase the profitability and market share of the datsun go.

One more instance i would like to share I was driving my car and my family was with me inside the car, Suddenly one car took over my car and just running ahead of my car. my father told to my wife the car which is infront of us als look good. My better half told yes it looks good from behind and asked me to go closer to it so that we can see which manufacturer and model it is. I gearer up and come closer to that car suddenly my father said that this is also datsun go then we all started laughing and I feel proud in making my choice as someone behind my car may also praise that my car looks good.

It's sounds very nice when some one praise your choice of car.