I got the new Datsun GO at the start of 2019 for 135 000 ZAR a year later and I'm impressed. For the price it's great! I get 15-18 KM per litre here in cape town. Service is cheap. So far the only problem I had was a flat tyre. It's not fast but not slow I drive 120 comfortably. I see people complain about the older models, but I must say the 2019 one must be an improvement because I have no complaints.
- 7 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Datsun GO
Anything thats broken yet ? Im excited to get my chery red datsun 2019 lol
Datsun GO User Reviews
- All (244)
- Mileage (83)
- Performance (34)
- Looks (56)
- Comfort (68)
- Engine (60)
- Interior (19)
- Power (41)
- More ...
I am using Datsun Go since 2016, it's been 4 years, I installed CNG and I am very happy with the performance and Mileage. Very less maintenance cost and 1.2 Lt Engin make...
- View All GO Reviews
Compare Variants of Datsun GO
- GO D PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.4,02,778*EMI: Rs. 8,46619.02 kmplManualKey Features
- GO A PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.4,99,738*EMI: Rs. 10,46219.02 kmplManualPay 96,960 more to get
- GO A Option PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.540,138*EMI: Rs. 11,29819.02 kmplManualPay 40,400 more to get
- GO TCurrently ViewingRs.5,75,488*EMI: Rs. 12,01819.02 kmplManualPay 35,350 more to get
- Front Power Windows
- Power Steering
- Central Locking
- GO T CVTCurrently ViewingRs.6,31,038*EMI: Rs. 13,51419.59 kmplAutomaticPay 35,350 more to get
- GO T Option CVTCurrently ViewingRs.6,51,238*EMI: Rs. 13,94519.59 kmplAutomaticPay 20,200 more to get
On Datsun Go :- Cash Discount up to Rs. 20...