I got the new Datsun GO at the start of 2019 for 135 000 ZAR a year later and I'm impressed. For the price it's great! I get 15-18 KM per litre here in cape town. Service is cheap. So far the only problem I had was a flat tyre. It's not fast but not slow I drive 120 comfortably. I see people complain about the older models, but I must say the 2019 one must be an improvement because I have no complaints.
- 4 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Datsun GO
Anything thats broken yet ? Im excited to get my chery red datsun 2019 lol
Datsun GO User Reviews
- All (233)
- Mileage (80)
- Performance (31)
- Looks (56)
- Comfort (67)
- Engine (59)
- Interior (19)
- Power (40)
- More ...
Datsun Go is basically the best suburban family car, meant to run on the modern highways and not on off roads performance seems to fine the buying experience was, however...
The car is an excellent performance for the value for money we are given. I used the car since 2017. Getting good mileage in the city and also the highways. It is comfort...
- View All GO Reviews
Compare Variants of Datsun GO
- GO A PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.4,95,000*EMI: Rs. 10,77319.83 kmplManualPay 96,000 more to get
- GO D PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.3,99,000*EMI: Rs. 8,76419.83 kmplManualKey Features
- GO A Option PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.5,35,000*EMI: Rs. 11,60519.83 kmplManualPay 40,000 more to get
- GO TCurrently ViewingRs.5,70,000*EMI: Rs. 12,32320.63 kmplManualPay 35,000 more to get
- Front Power Windows
- Power Steering
- Central Locking
- GO T OptionCurrently ViewingRs.5,90,000*EMI: Rs. 12,73920.63 kmplManualPay 20,000 more to get
- GO T CVTCurrently ViewingRs.6,25,000*EMI: Rs. 13,81120.07 kmplAutomaticPay 35,000 more to get
- GO T Option CVTCurrently ViewingRs.6,45,000*EMI: Rs. 14,23920.07 kmplAutomaticPay 20,000 more to get