This is my first car and I got a used Datsun GO 6 months ago and 12000 KMS later, I can say it is one of the best bang for the buck car in the segment. A peppy engine which can pull you through most of what this country has to offer with about 180 mm ground clearance. This will go through most of the country without scrapping the bottom. Pros: 1.) Steering is very well weighted and will give you confidence. 2.) great space in the cabin and in the boot. 3) my Datsun go give me a good average on 15/19.3km/l on city/Highway Cons: 1.) Get used to road noise. 2.) High-speed stability could be better (change tires to fix this). 3.) The service network is not as established as it's competition.
- 1 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Datsun GO
Datsun GO User Reviews
- All (233)
- Mileage (80)
- Performance (31)
- Looks (56)
- Comfort (67)
- Engine (59)
- Interior (19)
- Power (40)
- More ...
Datsun Go is basically the best suburban family car, meant to run on the modern highways and not on off roads performance seems to fine the buying experience was, however...
The car is an excellent performance for the value for money we are given. I used the car since 2017. Getting good mileage in the city and also the highways. It is comfort...
- View All GO Reviews
Compare Variants of Datsun GO
- GO D PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.3,99,000*EMI: Rs. 8,76419.83 kmplManualKey Features
- GO A Option PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.5,35,000*EMI: Rs. 11,60519.83 kmplManualPay 40,000 more to get
- GO TCurrently ViewingRs.5,70,000*EMI: Rs. 12,32320.63 kmplManualPay 35,000 more to get
- Front Power Windows
- Power Steering
- Central Locking
- GO T OptionCurrently ViewingRs.5,90,000*EMI: Rs. 12,73920.63 kmplManualPay 20,000 more to get
- GO T CVTCurrently ViewingRs.6,25,000*EMI: Rs. 13,81120.07 kmplAutomaticPay 35,000 more to get
- GO T Option CVTCurrently ViewingRs.6,45,000*EMI: Rs. 14,23920.07 kmplAutomaticPay 20,000 more to get