This is my first car and I got a used Datsun GO 6 months ago and 12000 KMS later, I can say it is one of the best bang for the buck car in the segment. A peppy engine which can pull you through most of what this country has to offer with about 180 mm ground clearance. This will go through most of the country without scrapping the bottom. Pros: 1.) Steering is very well weighted and will give you confidence. 2.) great space in the cabin and in the boot. 3) my Datsun go give me a good average on 15/19.3km/l on city/Highway Cons: 1.) Get used to road noise. 2.) High-speed stability could be better (change tires to fix this). 3.) The service network is not as established as it's competition.
- 1 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Datsun GO
Datsun GO User Reviews
- All (247)
- Mileage (85)
- Performance (35)
- Looks (56)
- Comfort (69)
- Engine (62)
- Interior (20)
- Power (41)
- More ...
I am using Datsun Go since 2016, it's been 4 years, I installed CNG and I am very happy with the performance and Mileage. Very less maintenance cost and 1.2 Lt Engin make...
- View All GO Reviews
Compare Variants of Datsun GO
- GO D PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.4,02,778*EMI: Rs.8,46619.02 kmplManualKey Features
- GO A PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.4,99,738*EMI: Rs.10,46219.02 kmplManualPay 96,960 more to get
- GO A Option PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.5,40,138*EMI: Rs.11,29819.02 kmplManualPay 1,37,360 more to get
- GO TCurrently ViewingRs.5,75,488*EMI: Rs.12,01819.02 kmplManualPay 1,72,710 more to get
- Front Power Windows
- Power Steering
- Central Locking
- GO T CVTCurrently ViewingRs.6,31,038*EMI: Rs.13,51419.59 kmplAutomaticPay 2,28,260 more to get
- GO T Option CVTCurrently ViewingRs.6,51,238*EMI: Rs.13,94519.59 kmplAutomaticPay 2,48,460 more to get
On Datsun Go :- Cash Discount up to Rs. 20...