Pros : Ride quality, spacious, Build quality, control and safety, comfort, fuel efficient, easy maintenance
Cons : Nothing noted yet
Look and Style: Classic MPV look and looks even better when you add spoiler and roof rails and moduling.
Comfort: The great engineering in space provides best in budget comfort and the Air conditioner with filter is the one best from all I have tested in its segment. Best car for long routes and even in city stop go traffic. And MDS music system is also a great offering, best quality sound o/p through two speakers in front row. (no doubt you can assemble another music system having CD player and two additional speakers from DATSUN, Sony, Pioneer etc. with additional accessory costing).
Pickup obviously will be the best as it comprises the Nissan Micra Active 1200cc, 70BHP, 3 cyl, 12 valves engine. The accelerator responds quickly and cruising is much smoother and traction control is best. Catches 0-100 kmph within 15 seconds as we tested on highway. And one of the best feature is the torquiest motor which gives high torque (about 105NM within the shortest RPM range in its segment).
I have driven our new Go in 3 days about 250kms and last average reading was 15.8km/l. I have driven it mostly in the heavy traffic of Rajkot city. So you can judge this beast can deliver an excellent mileage!!!
- Engineered space. It may look that there is not enough space but once you step in you can realise that it offers best seating space and arrangement, cargo volume and head room as compared to other cars in its budget (there is also provision of sliding and inclinable seats in first row). If you are having a family of 7-8 members and going for buying a 4-6 lakh budget car then this will be the best option for you - my personal advise is don't waste your money in any other car and just 'go ' for this car!!! You will be happy!!
- Build quality and strong suspension. The suspension having a trailing arm and H-beam structure responds quickly to bumps and ensures comfort and balancing. Also, when you push the car in bends at speed it ensures body dynamic and lower downs the centrifugal force and would help increasing the perpendicular force to ensure grip on road.
- Electric motor driven power steering is superbly responsive. Speed sensitive power steering ensures control indeed. The best one!
- Engine is designed in such a way that regular maintenance can be carried out easily.
- Electronic fuel injection system ensures engine safety and responsiveness.
- Classic and detailed electronic trip meter.
- Good quality fabric seats. Provides good leg support and comfort in long journeys.
- Accessories are best designed in its segment.
Satisfied with the car we have bought. Thank you Datsun for launching this vehicle in India. Hope people will soon accept these cars and start having a classic driving experience and stop following the blind path of buying cars by counting number of sales it have made!!! go for this car!!!
I have been driving the Datsun Go plus for One year and five months no...
Hi, I have just booked a Go + ( T trim ). The car is by and large ...
Datsun go plus : Affordable and reasonable Multi purpose vehicle (MPV)...
Rs4.4 Lakh *
It will help us serve you better content and best deals