1. Very good car and it has good pick up.
2. It has decent mileage in city roads with switching on A.C and very good mileage on the highways.
3. It has a smooth engine which does not allow sound inside the car.
4. It has more cabin space to seat comfortably.
5. Very good suspension and during high speed it has very good balance.
6. Turning radius is good to take U-turn.
7. Well, who isn't excited at the beginning, everyone is. But, let me tell you, things went well after that too, actually pretty well. Nope, I am not exaggerating, there's no need to. I know Chevy doesn't sell gazillion copies of it each month but my long search-n-research for car purchase did pay off. Having driven near 20000 kilometre, I now can say that this commuter is worth it. I am not the one wanting any bragging rights for owning resale champs. Actually, there is no meaning in celebrating for something after it has left you. The fact is, it should make you happier and you should cherish it for that. My adoration for his engine refinement and wonderful suspension would literally outlive him! I have enjoyed those traits time and again.
Very good car at fair price. Ran almost 50,000 km & is still smoot...
Really an amazing car. Have used it regularly for the past 6 years mai...
Look and Style: It is a love hate relation. While the look from the fr...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals