Don't look around, just go for it

By for Chevrolet Spark LPG from Meerut 2010-09-22 11:39:31.0
  • Appearance

Pros : distinguished looks, beige interior, 3 yrs free maintenance

Cons : restricted boot space

Look and Style I've purchased my Spark PS(LPG) variant 2 months back and quite satisfied with it's stunning looks and styles. Comfort Leg space is good compared to the closest competitor Alto. Driving comfort is excellent with power steering, torque and pickup. Pickup The pickup is good while on petrol run and slightly down on LPG in city traffic but on highways it matches with the power of petrol.  Mileage I am getting a mileage of 12 kmpl (city) 13.67 kmpl (highways) with partial AC on with LPG. On petrol its slightly on the higher side (1 or 1.3 kmpl). Best Features Beige interior with central console. Needs to improve It has eaten up the boot space due to fixed spare wheel on the back of rear seat. They should think of fixing it somewhere else outside the compartment. Overall Experience Good in these 2 months. Dealer is also cooperative compared to other makers.

• VANI |22 Sep,2010 01:40:12 PM

What about its suspensions. when we took a test drive i find more sound from weels.

• Raj |23 Sep,2010 12:37:35 PM

VANI, so far I didn't experienced such a complaint as stated by you. A vehicle meant for test drive is basically driven by so many people in their driving style, so there are chances that the test drive vehicle could have developed the suspension problem. Do enquire at your end before taking any decision.

• Raj |17 Dec,2010 11:44:51 AM

Hi, back again. Its almost 5 month from now I've been enjoying driving my Spark. I've driven approx 5000 km and found that I've taken a good decision in opting it. Cheeers to this little Chevvy.

• Prakash |14 May,2011 12:31:57 PM

suspension is good compared to the cars of its class like alto , A-star , santro , tata indica ,.....but u cant expect the kinda suspension u get in SWIFT OR i10 :(