Rating of Chevrolet Sail

Quicker pickup & Faster braking in its class , trouble free!

S
Shane CJ
for 1.3 LT ABS
On: Sep 24, 2016 | 170 Views

I am an infrastructure & earth moving, works contractor. my job demands lot of travel and mostly to stone quarries and work sites ,where you seldom find good roads. I have been using the Chevrolet Sail 1.3 LT ABS , since 3.5 years and clocked 130000 KMS . I find this car is very responsive, rugged , comfortable and economical to maintain ( I used synthetic oil after 50000 kms, total service cost till date is Rs.18,600 inclusive of synthetic oil ) . my travel include climbing steep hills and quarries, long distance travel on pot hole filled roads , driving around for routine inspection at dust fill ed mining work sites.

I can share you photographs or witnesses of my claim. the only negative issue i encountered is with the front tyres wearing out very fast due alignment issues, the Dealer in my location closed down operations of 5 service centeres in kerala. since i travel to other states a lot I get my car serviced from other chevorlet service centeres, i prefer the chevorlet sail 1.3 to the latest 1.2 chevy.

my verdict is "responsive,comfortable ,economical and beautiful car".

Other Sail Reviews