Rating of Chevrolet Enjoy

Chevrolet Enjoy - Excellent Vehicle For Large Family

R
Rakesh
On: Mar 31, 2018 | 111 Views

I bought my Chevrolet Enjoy 2 years back, after driving the vehicle for nearly 8,000 kms I can say that it’s a perfect family car. I found this car better than Maruti Ertiga MPV in terms of space as almost 7-8 people can sit inside the car with ease. I have tested this vehicle on many occasions with my friends with full occupancy. The seven-seater family car from Chevrolet is built on the monocoque chassis implying a comfortable space inside. Like most of the utilitarian urban MPVs, the Enjoy wears conventional styling elements and despite being a full-fledged spacious MPV, the car has compact dimensions. Chevrolet Enjoy features vertical grille along with chrome highlights, neatly designed front bumper with air dam and wraparound headlamps. At the rear, roof mounted spoiler, tailgate with a thick slat of chrome completes the looks. I found everything fine with this car except its boxy design, which fortunately was not on my list of priorities. Coming to its interiors, design looks conventional with a simple layout. It offers enough cabin space with 7-8 seat configuration. The driver’s seat is height adjustable and offers best in class knee room even at the third row. Features include single din audio player along with USB and Aux-In connectivity. It also gets power steering and air conditioning unit. The 1.3L, SMARTECH turbocharged DOHC diesel with 73.77bhp though is little underpowered, but does the job decently. So, Chevrolet Enjoy is an affordable MPV with ample cabin space, good ride quality and advanced safety features. But since the car has been discontinued, there is a viable option available in the form of Honda BR-V which is good for people who want a 7-seater MPV cum SUV with contemporary styling.

Other Enjoy Reviews