Look and Style Comfort: Poor, especially after driving a Toyota Corolla for nearly nine years. I develop back pain on long drives. Pickup: Is good Mileage: Not upto expectations. Claims by the company of 10.5 km/lit is not achieved. Best Features: The brand BMW is the best feature. Other than this I do not see any feature that beats the ones I was used to in my previous cars like Ford, Toyota etc. Needs to improve: Quite a bit - starting from the comfort for the driver, passengers, fuel efficiency etc. Overall Experience: Have used the car for about 4 months and I do not know if I will enjoy this for a few years like I did the other cars earlier.
- 37 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Other X1 2012-2015 Reviews
Look and Style Not bad Comfort Better to engage a bullock cart than travelling its rear seat Pickup Not too bad Mileage Never trust BMW Best Features - Leaking w...
Look and Style Comfort SUPER, FANTASTIC RIDE QUALITY, EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE OF THE DIESEL ITS FEELS LIKE A PETROL PERFORMER, Pickup : THE NAME SAYS IT ALL, REFINDED , F...
Users Also Viewed
Trending BMW Cars
- BMW X7Rs.1.2 Cr*Expected Launch: Jan 25, 2019
- BMW i8Rs.2.25 - 3.3 Cr*Expected Launch: Dec 14, 2019
- BMW X4Rs.50.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 06, 2019
- BMW X2Rs.45.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 01, 2019
- BMW 8 SeriesRs.85.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 01, 2019
- BMW 4 SeriesRs.55.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 20, 2019