Awesome design and best mileage
Futuristic styling makes it stand out in front of more capable and similarly priced supercars. The BMW i8 is not only fast but extremely frugal as well with a nearly 50 KMPL certified fuel efficiency figure. Significantly green compared to other performance as well as regular cars with combined CO2 emissions of 50.369g/km. Lightweight construction with an amalgamation of a carbon fibre passenger tub and an aluminium chassis.
- 0 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Write your Comment on BMW i8
BMW i8 User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (7)
- Mileage (1)
- Performance (3)
- Looks (3)
- Comfort (1)
- Engine (3)
- Interior (1)
- Power (4)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
The i8?s performance is quite frankly astonishing for a car with a three-cylinder engine. The combination of a 227bhp petrol engine and a 129bhp electric motor means it c...
This car has made the world sit up and check this out for a number of reasons. One is the styling that is not beautiful in all traditional sense but a car that comes stra...
Futuristic styling makes it stand out in front of more capable and similarly priced supercars. The BMW i8 is not only fast but extremely frugal as well with a nearly 50 K...
- View All i8 Reviews
Trending BMW Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Kia SeltosRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 22, 2019
- Renault TriberRs.5.5 - 7.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 18, 2019
- Toyota RushRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 20, 2020
- Tata AltrozRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 15, 2019
- Tesla Model 3Rs.50.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 23, 2019
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020